This is the final Things I Love Thursday for November, and I can barely believe that. In just a few days, I’ll be throwing myself headlong into Christmas celebrations and preparations. I’ve been feeling extra-happy this week, and it’s mostly because of all these things:
– Getting all my Christmas shopping finished. I’m just waiting for everything to arrive so that I can start wrapping!
This is Sportsgirl’s Pout About It lipstick in Fashion Addict. It was just $3 on sale. The colour is incredible, it’s really moisturizing and the colour lasts for ages. It’s going to be my go-to colour for summer.
– Elvira. Ross and I watched Elvira, Mistress of the Dark last week and I loved it. I have to admit that I have the teeniest crush on Elvira. Her wardrobe is ace, her attitude is so spunky and her car is to-die-for. Seriously, if I had a car like this it would totally motivate me to get my license.
– Ross’s sideburns. I’d kind of forgotten about them because they blended into his beard. But now that he’s clean shaven, they’re out for all the world to see. They’re awesome (and actually one of the first things that attracted me to Ross).
– All the delicious summer fruit that’s popping up in the shops. I’ve been eating so healthily this week because it’s impossible not to when your fridge is stocked with fresh produce.
-My Stitch kigurumi. I saw these Disney onesies at Armageddon, but they were really pricey. When I got home, I started searching online and I found this Stitch one for just $24! I absolutely love it.
The first time I put it on, I was laughing hysterically. I spent the rest of the afternoon dancing about in it. In all seriousness, it is the awesomest thing I’ve ever bought. It’s so comfortable and warm for lounging around the house at night, and I love popping it on over my PJs when I get out of bed in the morning. It’s starting to get too hot to wear it, so I’m making the most of it while I can. It’s going to be a godsend in winter though.
-Home made sushi. On Saturday I had a massive sushi craving, so we went to the supermarket and bought all the ingredients we needed to make our own. I’ve always avoided making sushi because I imagined that it would be really difficult. It was ridiculously simple and so delicious. I’m planning on making it a lot over summer.
-Planning my Christmas baking.
– Finding Disney Christmas paper in the junk store.
– Figuring out how to crochet socks. I made a pair of mohair bed socks which will be up in my store very shortly. So warm!
– Fab vintage presents from my grandmother.
What are you loving this week? I’d love to hear all about it, so drop me a comment and share the love!