I got a lovely request from one of my readers last week, who wanted me to answer some questions about pin curls. In particular, she was having difficulty brushing out her curls without them turning into a frizzy mess. She also wanted some suggestions for ways to style pin curls.
I decided the best way to answer her questions was in a video. So I’ve made this little vlog in which I talk about my pin-curling tips and tricks.
In this video, I’m talk about:
– How I usually wear my pin curls
– How to minimize frizz when you’re combing out your pin curls
– Whether or not you need to curl your hair when you’re wearing your hair up
– Pin curl setting patterns for perfect up-dos.
– Curling your hair to make vintage hair styles easier.
If you’d like to request a topic for me to write about, please feel free to ask. You can leave a comment, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org