Hey there! Welcome to the first Things I Love Thursday for November. Every week I make a list of the things that have been making me smile during the week.
This week, I love:
– Blaring The Jackson 5 from my kitchen stereo and dancing while I do the dishes.
– Long phone calls with friends I haven’t seen in aaaages.
-Ringo’s new habit. Lately, he’s taken to sitting on the windowsill and chirping at the birds outside. I think he’s trying to entice them over so that he can catch one for dinner. Luckily he’s an indoor cat, so the birdies are safe.
– Re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I never got into it when it was on T.V. When Ross and I started dating, he was astonished that I’d never watched it. As it was one of his favourite shows, I humoured him and gave it a go. I got totally hooked and we watched all seven seasons in a single summer.
– Buying a bulk lot of yarn, so now I have plenty to finish my bobble blanket. I’m still a long way off being done with it though.
– Stacking piles of rings onto my fingers.
– Glittery high heels
-Summer hair! My hair tends to be quite brown in winter, but as soon as the sun starts peeking through the clouds, my locks start getting sun-bleached. My hair has lightened up quite a lot in the past month or so, and I’m looking forward to it getting even blonder as the weather heats up.
-Baking. I have really slacked off on the baking this year, but this month I’ve made lots of sweet treats. I’m hoping to make some museli bars in the near future.
– New episodes of Adventure Time.
What are you loving this week, lovely? Please feel encouraged to leave your own Things I Love Thursday list in the comments.