I think this might be my favourite makeup tutorial I’ve done this year. Today, I’m going to show you how to re-create the look of The White Queen as played by Anne Hathaway in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland.
For this makeup look, you will need:
– Pale foundation
– Pale face powder
– Charcoal grey matte eye shadow
– Black matte eye shadow
– Black gel or liquid eye liner
– Soft black eye liner pencil
– Cream-coloured shimmery eye shadow
– Dark brown eye shadow (which has a slightly reddish tint) I used ‘Blushed wines” palette from Revlon.
– Black mascara
– Cherry black lipstick
I hope this is a helpful video. I had so much fun filming this tutorial.
As always, if there’s a look that you’d like to learn how to do, please feel free to get in touch with me. I’d be happy to help out!