Spring always puts me in the mood for flirty, feminine outfits. The warm days leave me wanting to flit about in flippy skirts, pretty blouses and light makeup. Today I’m wearing something that ticks all of these boxes.
– Brown and cream spotted blouse from Temt
– White halter dress from Costume Box
– Nude fishnet tights from Razzamatazz
– Brown and gold heels (thrifted)
– Sapphire ring (18th birthday gift from my father)
– Black corset belt (gift from Ross)
– Amethyst ring (another gift from Ross)
-Cubic zirconia earrings (gift from Ross’s grandmother)
-Crinoline petticoat from Vicious Venus
This dress is one of the most fun items in my wardrobe. It was actually part of a Marilyn Monroe costume that I wore years ago. Nowadays, I like to style it with a cardigan or blouse over the top, to cover up the plunging neckline. It’s also the ideal dress to wear with my crinoline.