So, it’s already the last Thursday in August. Where the blazes did that month go? I don’t fancy how quickly this year is flashing by. There are, however, plenty of other things I fancy this week.
This week, I love:
– Realising that my worries and problems aren’t unique. Sometimes, I get so caught up in anxiety and worrying about certain things that it can seem like I’m the only one in the world that has problems. It’s so nice to get a wake-up call that there are loads of other people worrying about exactly the same things that I do (and many who have far bigger worries).
– Zoolander. Ross and I both had a really stressful day last week, and we decided that the only thing for it was to watch a truly silly movie. Zoolander totally fit the bill. I don’t remember the last time I laughed that hard.
– Realising that Alexander Skarsgard is in Zoolander. I have been drooling over him as Eric Northman in True Blood, so seeing him in this goofy role kinda killed my lady boner
-Singing along loudly to Weird Al’s Amish Paradise. It’s become our go-to car-trip sing-along song.
– Being woken up at 3am by my cat for hugs. I could’t even be mad, it was way too cute.
– Having the chance to catch up with some long-lost friends.
– Hot vegetable soup with cheesy pull-apart bread. Yummo.
-Swirly, twirly, curly hair.
What are you loving this Thursday? Frozen yoghurt? Fresh strawberries? Eating your body-weight in nachos? Share your Things I Love Thursday list in the comments!