It’s Thursday again! Which means it’s time to start taking stock of the last week and think of all the things that have made me grin and giggle.
Before we get started, here’s an outfit shot for you:
– Black raven feather fascinator (gift from my parents)
– Black satin dress from Target
– Black and white striped long-line cardigan from Cotton On
– Black velvet gloves (gift from Ross)
– Black and purple half-and-half tights from Ambra
– Black Jolly Roger flats from Shoe Bizarre
– Silver claw ring from Diva
– Silver fleur du lis ring from Diva
– Beetle ring (birthday gift from my parents)
– Wearing red lipstick. With everything.
– Watching my boyfriend follow his dreams. Ross is running for local council this year, and I am so proud of him. He was in the newspaper and on our local news this week, talking about his candidacy. He spoke so brilliantly and I am really proud of him.
– Quoting Empire Records non-stop. “What’s with today today?”
– Deep Heat on sore muscles. By geez, does it hurt, but it feels so good after a while.
– Jam drop biscuits.
-Making my own home-made gnocchi. I will be sharing the recipe later in the week, so stay tuned. It’s yummy, filling and surprisingly easy.
– Nude manicures and short nails. I got fed up with my long nails snagging on everything, so I chopped them all off last weekend. I’m really loving my short nails. I realised how much more quickly I can type with clipped nails.
– That moment when you’re agonizing over what to have for dinner, and your mother arrives with home-made spring rolls.
– Fuzzy slippers
– Princess Leia inspired hair-dos
-Writing guest posts. I’ve got a few guest posts coming up soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
What are you loving this week? Leave a comment and tell me all about it!