Welcome to yet another edition of Things I Love Thursday. It’s a weekly feature where I rattle off all the things that have been leaving me tickled pink this week. Before we get down to business, I will share an outfit photo with you:
– Mint blazer (thrifted)
– Grey cable-kit sweater from Supre
– Pink beaded skirt (thrifted)
– Stiletto stockings (gift from Ross’s mum)
– Black and white brogues from Rubi shoes
– Owl ring (gift from Pernickity Pony)
– Green hair bobbles (bought at a junk store ages ago)
-Bambi pendant from Diva
This Thursday, I Love:
– My cousin William. Tomorrow is his second birthday. I can’t believe that he is two years old already. It really does feel like only a week ago that I was snuggling him in my arms for the first time. He’s grown so much since then, and I love him to bits.
– It by Stephen King. It’s been giving me the creeps, but I don’t even mind because it’s such a brilliant book. If you haven’t read it, do so immediately.
– Anjelica Huston. She’s indescribably gorgeous.
– Treating myself to some fancy new underwear. There’s nothing like a drawer full of new drawers.
– Goodnight kisses
– Vegetable soup made with fresh veggies. I bought a bag of vegetables from the Violet Town market on the weekend, and used them to make a batch of soup. It was the tastiest soup I’ve had in ages, and I think that was due to the freshness of the vegetables. Yum.
– Winter air, which smells cold with a tinge of wood-fire smoke.
– Watching my brother and my boyfriend try to impersonate Arnold Schwartzenegger
– Being chosen to judge a colouring competition at work. It was much more difficult than I had anticipated.
What are you loving this week? Don’t be shy, share your love in the comment section.