Well, that week certainly raced around in a hurry! I can scarcely believe that it’s already Thursday. Luckily, it’s been a really great week, so I’m not going to have any trouble thinking of awesome things to share with you this week.
Here is my outfit today:
I am wearing:
– Purple hand-knitted scarf
– Pink and black argyle jumper from Fashion Fair
– Silver ear cuff from Sportsgirl
– Key earring from etsy
– Liquorice allsorts ring
-Pink tank top from Bonds
– Amethyst ring
– Purple lace tiered skirt (gift from Kathryn of Project Kathryn)
– Black stockings from Target
– Black and white striped socks from a market
– Sneaker booties from Valley Girl
– Robot badge from Typo
It occurs to me that I’ve owned this skirt for over a year, I wear it all the time, and yet I don’t think that I’ve ever blogged it. What a shame! It’s seen me through my birthday, the Supanova convention, the Dresden Dolls concert and countless other less exciting occasions. I love the colour and the fact that it’s a perfect mix of punky and cute.
This week, I love:
– My changing work schedule. I convinced my boss to cut down my hours and move me to a different department. So now, I’ve got three extra hours at home and my work hours are more spread out. I don’t have any more long work days or insanely early starts. This has been a huge relief.
– The little Disney dolls that Ross bought for me this week. Here are a few of my favorite ones:
The Cheshire Cat
I have a huge collection of these now. I’m not exactly sure where I’m going to put them though. I think I’ll group them into trios and dot them about the house.
I found these at Aldi earlier in the week. I have a British friend who absolutely adores these, and swears that they are the king of all biscuits. I am yet to actually eat one. However, I do like foods with vaguely dirty-sounding names, so these instantly appealed to me.
Ross and I went for a drive to Myrtleford on Sunday. The weather was pretty grim, but we had a lovely drive. We had lunch at Cafe Fez (because fez’s are cool). They had the most amazing menu, filled with Moroccan and middle-eastern cuisine. I tried falafel for the first time (and loved it) and Ross had a tagine. We then popped in to Red Ramia, an undercover bazaar. I saw some lovely things, but I didn’t buy anything in the end. Ross got a couple of Japanese comic books for a buck each.
– Walt Disney.
– Coming home from work on Friday, to be greeted by a ringing telephone and one of my best mates at the other end. It was a gorgeous surprise.
What do you love this week? Don’t be shy, leave a comment and share your love!