Happy Thursday, lovely readers! I hope that this past week has been totally awesome for you, and that you’ve got loads of things to put onto your Things I Love Thursday list this week. I know I sure do.
First of all, here’s a daily outfit picture:
I am wearing:
– Black bodysuit from Remember Me
– Black herringbone tights from Razzamatazz
– Denim shorts from Cotton On (actually, these were originally jeans, but I turned them into cutoffs)
– Butterfly top from K-Mart
– Owl ring from Diva
-Teapot ring from Equip
– Amethyst ring
– Jade bracelet
– Jade beads
– Gold bracelet
– Water bracelet from Avon
– Blue silk scarf (thrifted)
– Silver snake chain (thrifted)
– Silver knot chain (gifted)
This week, I love:
– Billowy sleeves and clever layering. I’m trying to get a bit more mileage out of my summer gear before the weather gets too frigid to wear it.
– My Mum. She’s an incredible women and I don’t know how she finds the energy to do all that she does. She’s so caring and always puts other people ahead of herself. I adore her.
– Glitter nail polish
– Being Human. It’s my new favorite television obsession. Ross and I have been watching an episode each night before bed. If you’re a fan of shows that have supernatural themes, awesome characters and gripping stories, this is for you. (It’s almost like a British Buffy).
-My brother and his gorgeous girlfriend Amy, who dressed up as Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar for a party last weekend. They’re just too cute.
-Running. I went for a jog on the weekend, and it was the first time I had been since we moved. I’ve been having some serious motivational issues lately, and I just haven’t felt like running. On Saturday I kicked myself in the butt and made myself go out. And it was awesome. It didn’t take me long to push past the jelly-legged, achy-chest early-run feeling to get to that sweet rhythym where you feel like you could just run forever. I came home feeling very sweaty, very hot and very refreshed.
-The way that Jelly watches me from the frosty window while I’m taking my outfit photos.
–This post from Pernickity Pony. You might recall that she interviewed me last week. Well, this week, she made me my very own Pony-sona! I love it, particularly the quill cutie mark.
What are you loving this week? Don’t hesitate, don’t delay, share your gratitude and your joy below!