It’s time for another edition of Things I Love Thursday! Today I awoke to find the sun streaming in through the bedroom window. It’s been such a lovely change from the dreary rain we’ve had the past few days. What’s even better is that I had the day off, so I was able to properly enjoy the sunshine.
Today, I felt like playing around with textures. So I chose items from my wardrobe that give a range of different tactile sensations: from tough and leathery to furry to silky soft. This is the outfit that resulted:
I am wearing:
– Black hoodie from Cotton On
– Red and black striped tee shirt from Cotton On
– Black corset (gifted)
– Black velvet skirt (thrifted)
– Black cotton tights from Target
– Black mororcycle gloves (gift from my friend Tom)
– Starry night pendant (thrifted)
– Cheetah print loafers from Target
It’s been a really fun outfit to wear.
This Thursday, I Love:
– My brother, who came over to my house to mow my lawn for me.
– Ross, who made me breakfast in bed a couple of times this week, and has provided me with endless hugs and kisses.
– Dressing up as Jay for Free Comic Book Day, and spending the day swearing my head off.
– My slow cooker
– Winning! Last week I won a Hello Kitty competition over on Violet’s blog, and my swag arrived a couple of days ago:
I got a lovely lipgloss, a nail varnish and a nifty travel brush,
as well as an eye shadow, a sharpener and a gorgeous compact mirror. ‘m always excited to get packages in the mail, and even more so when they’re full of Hello Kitty goodies!
-Seeing a sneaky little rabbit race across my path as I walked through the rose gardens on the weekend. It was a very Alice in Wonderland moment.
What are you loving this week, gorgeous face? Slinky stockings? Lemon pie? Dancing in the street? Don’t be shy, share the love!