Happy Thursday to you all! This week, I finally got around to wearing those gorgeous cheetah-print loafers I showed you last Thursday. Here is the outfit I styled them with:
I am wearing:
– Cheetah-print loafers from Target
– Black harem pants from Remember Me
– Empire Records tee shirt from Pulp Kitchen.
– Egyptian cuff (used to belong to my aunt)
– Wizard of Oz watch (gifted).
– Gold owl ring from Diva
I also wore my new/old floral dress that I thrifted a couple of weeks ago. I am a huge fan of this dress, and I can see that it’s going to make many appearances in my autumn wardrobe.
I am wearing:
– Vintage 70’s floral dress
– Tan leather sandals from a random Indian shop
– Silver squiggle ring from Kleins
– amethyst ring
– Silver thumb rings (thrifted)
– Drop diamante earrings from Diva.
– Bird brooch from Wayward Designs.
This week, I’m loving:
– My Mum. It was her birthday yesterday. She’s a fantastic person who is really generous with her time. She has a great love of animals ( I think that must be genetic) and has a brilliant sense of humour. I am so lucky to have grown up with such a caring mother, and now that I’m an adult, I appreciate her even more. Love you, Mum.
– Moving Ross’s comic shelves into the comic room. Things are starting to take shape in there!
– Watching Jelly climb the empty shelves in the comic room. She’s been using it as her own personal jungle-gym.
– Getting my Gelish nails removed. The Gelish manicure did have its advantages: the colour stayed bright for three weeks, my nails were really strong and the finish was very chip-resistant. However, I hadn’t taken into account how much my nails would grow, and they got so long that they started to be a real pain. Also, after two weeks, the edges of the polish started to lift and they were catching on everything. It’s a relief to have them taken off.
– The weather at the moment. It’s the perfect combination of sunny with a cool breeze. Gorgeous.
– Planning our housewarming party.
– Ironing. I know it’s weird, but I find something oddly soothing about working my way through a pile of ironing. I like any household chore that I can do in front of the television.
– Toasted hot cross buns for breakfast.
What are you loving this week?