Happy Thursday to you, gorgeous readers. Posting has been a bit slow over the past few days because I’ve just started a new job. Never mind though, because it’s Thursday, and I have all manner of things to share with you.
First of all, my daily outfit photo:
I am wearing:
– Pink dragonfly hair clip
– Pink Disney Couture teacup earrings
– Buddha tank top from Fashion Fair
– Pink and yellow beaded skirt (thrifted)
– Blue beaded flats from Target
– Wizard of Oz watch
– Amethyst ring.
It is really windy today, so most of my outfit photos look like this:
A close-up of my earrings.
This Thursday, I love:
– Reconnecting with old friends.
– Ross picking me up from work and giving me a kiss when I get into the car
– Fabulous op-shop finds
Remember when I adopted this little dude? He’s been an inside cat for two months now, and he’s doing brilliantly. He’s really coming out of his shell and has become more affectionate with Ross and I. He has put on plenty of weight and is really healthy. Even though he’s two years old, Ringo is still a kitten at heart and he loves to play.
– Talking in a fake British accent.
– Children’s books
I bought a slew of new books for my two little cousins- William and Abbey. They arrived earlier this week and I spent a little time reading them as they came out of their wrappers. I got Each Peach Pear Plum for Abbey, because it was my favorite book when I was little. I also got her Rapunzel and The Wizard of Oz (which hasn’t arrived yet). For Will, I got him TIkki Tikki Tembo (another childhood favorite) and a book about being a big brother. Ross chose Good Dog Carl for Will, because Ross read that book over and over as a little boy. I thought it was so sweet of him to suggest it, and William is going to love it, because he’s really into animals at the moment.
– Making pies with Ross’s parents.
– Finding the perfect rainbow ice-cream.
– Hanging out with my Dad. We popped over to see him on Monday night. He was alone because my Mum was at bingo. We had a fantastic night, chatting, watching silly T.V shows and laughing. It’s great to be able to see my family more often.
What are you loving this Thursday?