G’day, g’day on this gorgeous Thursday. This is my first Things I Love Thursday post from my new house! It’s so weird that I’m here already. It seems like only moments ago that I decided to make the move back to my hometown, and into a house with Ross.
So far things are going pretty darn well. Well, almost everything is going well. My computer is still playing up a bit, but Ross has promised to iron out the kinks for me this evening. Until then, he’s loaned me his lovely laptop to type up this Things I Love Thursday. Sadly, with my compy out of commission, I still can’t show you any photos of the new place, but rest assured that they’re coming soon.
This week, I love:
– Being able to see my family all the time. My parents have been over to the house a couple of times since we moved in, to give us a hand with cleaning and mending. My brother brought around a frozen chocolate cake for dessert on Monday and on Tuesday my mum and I went to the pictures to see The Muppets. I also had a family dinner on Tuesday night, which was wonderful. It’s nice to know that I can see everyone a lot more often than I could when I was living in the city.
– The fern garden outside my new office window. Today there have been some brightly-coloured birds frolicking about in there, but they fly off every time I get my camera out.
– Eating well. I’ve been making a real effort to cook properly for Ross and I this last week. We’ve had a healthy, home-cooked meal every night this week (with the exception of the Chinese take-out we ate with my parents on Tuesday night). I am feeling so refreshed and full of energy.
– Getting to giggle at Ross’s bed-hair each morning.
– Water. I’ve been guzzling several litres a day and my skin has never looked better.
– Finding two lounge suites for $200 less than what we originally expected to pay for another less-lovely lounge set.
– Bourbon and sesame scented candles. Sounds weird, smells gorgeous.
– Running into three lovely home-town friends within two hours of moving back home.
What about you, chicken? What are you loving this week? C’mon, time to get sharey!