Ho ho ho there! How are you doing glitterbug? Are you as excited as I am about Christmas? If not, why not try putting together a gratitude list of all the things that made you grin this week? I find that thinking of the things I’m grateful for always puts me in a better mood and gives me a shot of holiday cheer.
To start with, here’s what I’m wearing this fine Thursday:
I am wearing:
– Pink glitter hair bow from junk shop
– Black bodysuit from Remember Me
– Queen of Everything tee shirt from Supre
– Black and white striped rag skirt from Temt
– Black sequinned heels (gifted from a friend)
– Liquorice allsorts ring
– Amethyst ring
– Dice earrings from Diva.
This week, I love:
– Ross’s workmates. I went to Ross’s work Christmas party on the weekend, and before we rocked up I was a nervous wreck. I shouldn’t have worried though. Everyone was so lovely and they put me at ease within minutes. I felt so welcome and it was a really great night. I feel so happy to know that Ross works with such a brilliant bunch of people. Everyone really seems to care about one another, and there was such a positive atmosphere at the party. It’s great to see a bunch of workmates who are so comfortable together.
– My cousin, Jolene. She celebrated her first birthday this weekend, and I can hardly believe that she’s already a year old. She had a little party, and wasn’t really that into it. I think she was a bit daunted by all the strangers.
– West Highland Terriers. I’ve never been a huge fan of Westies. I’d only ever seen pictures of them, and I thought they were sweet, but they never really took my fancy. On the weekend, I met two adorable West Highland terriers and now I’m totally smitten.
– Putting up my Christmas tree and stringing twinkling lights all around my lounge room.
– Poached eggs on toast for breakfast.
– Sleeping on the train.
– Experimental manicures. I tried water-marbling my nails earlier in the week. The result was interesting, but a bit muddy. At least I feel as though I’ll be able to do a better job next time I try it.
– The Muppets. Ross and I are watching both of the Muppet Christmas films this weekend. A Muppet Christmas Carol is my favourite Christmas movie of all time, and I look forward to seeing it all year. I am also on tenterhooks waiting for the new Muppet movie to come out.
– Sour candy.
– Orange scented candles.
What are you loving this week, sweet-pea? Don’t be shy, leave a comment!