Happy December! Can you believe we’re at the tail-end of 2011? I certainly can’t. This year has positively flown by. I’m pleased that we’re now teetering on the edge of December, because this is my favorite month of the year. There are so many things to love this month, but I’m just going to settle for telling you what I’ve been loving this week. But first, here’s a daily outfit. I wore this to eat pancakes with Marvellous Mandie last night.
I am wearing:
-Black long-sleeved shirt from Cotton On
– Brown printed shawl from The Mill Markets
– Light wash jeans from Garfunkle
– Tall Tan boots (gifted)
– Tiger’s eye pendant (thrifted)
– HIbiscus earrings (thrifted)
– Amethyst ring
– Wizard of Oz watch (gifted)
– Paisley bangle (thrifted)
– Gold bangle (thrifted)
This week, I’m loving:
– Mandie, my gorgeous friend. I had dinner with her last night and it was so much fun. I have nothing but adoration for that lady. I don’t think there’s another person on earth who can make me laugh as hard as she does.
– New stuff. I am totally failing at the declutter project. I have been clearing out my things, but so have several of my friends and they’ve started passing their cast-offs onto me. I can’t be mad, though, because I’ve scored some lovely things and I haven’t spent a cent. Violet gave me a swag of nail polishes she didn’t want anymore, which I’ve been putting to good use. My brother’s housemate left me a bag of new clothes, from which I’ve scored a blazer, a camisole, a handbag and no less than seven new pairs of shoes. The boots from the outfit above are one of my new pairs. I can’t wait to show you the rest.
– Summer. It’s my favorite season. I adore summer fruits, summer sun and my summer wardrobe, not to mention long summer nights.
– Christmas. I’m pumped to get into the Christmas spirit. I’ve already started planning my Christmas baking, as well as loads of holiday-themed posts for you guys.
– Listening to Ross and my brother crack jokes in the car.
– Being very nearly finished with my Christmas shopping. Just one more thing to buy and then I’m done.
– Friends who offer hugs, kisses and swear words when you’re feeling blue.
– Alvin and the Chipmunks. It’s so cute I could die. I don’t care if you think I’m a giant child.
– My housemate’s puppet-making skills.
What are you loving this week? Don’t by shy, feel free to share!