Yesterday I took a bumpy bus ride into the city to catch up with my mates Violet LeBeaux andJimmy America. I hadn’t seen them in ages, so it was a real treat. I put on a fun outfit with plenty of sparkle just for the occasion.
I am wearing:
– Red sequinned beret (pulled back and pinned snood-style) from Sportsgirl
– “Blondes have more fun” Archie tee shirt from Target
– Black and white polka dot tutu from Today
– Blue tights from Ambra
– Red and white gingham heels from Scooter
– Crystal beads which belonged to my grandmother.
– Amethyst ring.
It was a really lovely outing. We ate crepes from Harajuku Crepes and frolicked in a room full of claw machines. Violet and I flipped through rack after rack of clothing, but sadly both of us came up empty-handed. Violet also bought me a gift- a super-cute pink tote bag filled with goodies! I was very grateful. The bag is the perfect size for me to hold all the stuff I need for work, such as my lunch and a big book to read on the bus. I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use out of it.
I was also lucky enough to meet the gorgeous Artistique Meg and her partner, who were visiting Melbourne. I highly recommend checking out Meg’s blog for some utterly scrumptious nail art.
All in all, it was a lovely afternoon.