Woah! I’m typing this in a rush while I get ready for work. No time for small talk, so I’m just going to jump right in.
This week, I’m loving:
– That today it is exactly seven years since I finished my VCE exams. That was a seriously stressful period in my life, and I was so happy and stunned when it was over. I can’t believe how many things have changed for the better in the last seven years.
– Anticipation about seeing my family. My cousin is getting married on Saturday, so we’re going to have a massive family reunion. I’m especially looking forward to seeing my little cousin William and to doing my nana’s makeup.
– Hilarious pictures of cats posing on some of the worlds’ most famous album covers (the Bowie one is my favorite).
-Watching Arrested Development while doing yoga. It’s not the best yoga-telly-choice, because it’s too funny, which stuffs up my breathing and makes me fall over.
-Hippy-inspired summer hair and flowing 70’s sundresses.
– The Kinks
– This video of a 3-year-old explaining Star Wars.
– Starting my Christmas shopping.
– Ross. He’s the macaroni to my cheese, the R2-D2 to my C3PO and the Brain to my Pinky. I love him so much.
What are you loving this week, sweetheart?