It’s been a wonderful week for me. I headed home last weekend for the first time in months, and it was great to see my family and friends back home. I almost didn’t want to come back to the city. It was a weekend filled with fun, fireworks and fish and chips, which are all things that I adore. Here are some other things I love this week:
– My mother finally finishing this computer game that she’s been playing for six months.
– That feeling where you were sure you were going to be late, but you make it just in the nick of time.
– Choosing new nail polish shades for my mum.
– Pizza nights with the brother.
– De-cluttering. The project is going rather well. So far I’ve cleared out my linen cupboard, and got rid of so much stuff that I now have an entire empty shelf in there. I also ‘edited’ my room, and emptied out a corner that was full of junk. Even though it’s only a little bit of floor space that I’ve cleared, my room looks heaps bigger now.
– Rose musk perfume.
– Planning my Christmas shopping.
– Cutting and pasting in my scrapbook.
– Bread and butter pudding.
– Late-night thunderstorms.
– Honey-scented lip balm.
– My family dog, Ella. She turned 10 yesterday, and I can hardly believe that she’s that old. She’s the sweetest little thing, who seems to instinctively sense when you’re in need to a bit of company. Whenever I feel blue, she lumbers over to my and plonks her head onto my knee. I adore her.
– The way that Jelly loves to be wrapped up in a blanket to go to sleep on cold days.
-Boyfriends who still love you even after you serve them up a huge dose of crazy.
What are you loving this week, lovely?