– Get up relatively early.
– East breakfast while your cat snuggles on your lap.
– Get dressed in a pretty dress, a warm coat and cute shoes.
– Paint your lips pink.
– Take the bus into the city, and read a horror novel the whole way there.
– Walk about with no real agenda, just go wherever your feet take you.
– Explore laneways and marvel at street art.
– Visit Tiffanies, put on your best Audrey Hepburn accent and flutter your lashes at the doorman.
– Stroll through the designer clothing district, and give yourself a pat on the back when you don’t feel any desire to enter any of the stores.
– Order yourself a cupcake. Then realize that nobody is there to judge you, and order a second cupcake.
– Eat both cupcakes slowly, savoring the icing. Dab your lips delicately with a napkin and then re-apply your lipgloss.
– Visit a supposedly haunted bookstore. Feel slightly disappointed that you don’t see any ghosts.
– Lament over the cost of vintage clothing, and thank your lucky stars that you have a stylish mother to give you her hand-me-downs.
– Order a glass of wine with lunch and get slightly squiffy.
– Feel cranky that one of your favorite jewellery stores has been replaced by a crappy chain boutique. Cheer yourself up by listening to the jazz ban that’s playing outside.
– Glide through second-hand bookstores, glancing at the titles on the worn spines.
– Get your makeup done at a department store and leave feeling prettier than ever.
– Get a one hour massage. Luxuriate in the feeling of the knots melting out of your shoulders.
– Go home and change into a comfy tracksuit.
– Brew a cup of coffee and sip it while reading an awesome comic book.
– Do yoga while watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
– Cook spaghetti for tea.
– Chat to your boyfriend on the phone. Make him laugh with delightful anecdotes from your day.
– Run a bath, pop on a facial mask and soak until your skin turns pruney.
– Throw on your favorite P.Js and slip between the clean sheets on your bed. Fall into a blissful, deep sleep.
What would you do to make your Saturday excellent?