This is a super-fast TiLT this week, because it’s been a very long day and I’m getting weary.
This Thursday, I love:
– Planning elaborate weekend shenanigans with Ross.
– Going into work on my day off in my regular clothes, and having nobody recognise me. It was like being in disguise.
– Adding a Quiddich pitch to my lego Hogwarts castle:
– When people look at me and say, “you look like the love-child of Tank Girl and David Bowie”.
– A huge glass of water when you’re really thirsty.
– Converting my housemate from hating Sex and the City to loving it. We’ve been watching it together every night, and it’s been great. We both agree that Steve is awesome and Mr Big is an utter douchebag.
– Scott Pilgrim vs The World. If you haven’t seen it yet, go and rent it immediately.
– When my housemate makes my lego figurines do rude things, like this:
– Mauve nail polish.
– Pink sunsets.
What do you love this Thursday?