I’ve had loads of comments and emails about the ballet style post that I did last week. In particular, people seem to be interested in my hair and makeup in those pictures. It’s because of this that I’ve decided to put together a couple of video tutorials for you, to show you how I achieved my ballerina look.
Today I’m going to show you how to get my ballerina makeup:
– Erase Paste concealer from Benefit
– Boing concealer from Benefit
– Lemon Aid eye primer from Benefit
– Eye Bright from Benefit
– Revlon pressed powder
– Australis black eyeliner pencil
– Estee Lauder eyeshadow in Ravishing Auburn
– Benefit Bad Gal Plum mascara
– Avon blush in Classic Aura
– Smashbox O-Gloss
I’ll be back on Friday with a hair tutorial. Enjoy!