It’s been a jam-packed week, full of things that have left me brimming with gratitude. Before we get into all the fun of TilT, here’s my outfit for today:
I am wearing:
– Grey cable knit jumper from Target
– Black and white striped jumper from Cotton On
– Wizard of Oz watch (gifted)
– Long silver knot chain (gifted)
– Black pants from Target
– Pinstripe socks
– Black patent Nine West heels
This week, I’m loving:
– The sound when you bite into a crisp apple
– Cuddling with Jelly Cat
– Boyfriends who call you when you’re feeling sad, and instantly you feel happy.
– The city lights at night
– When gorgeous friends have good news
– Finding a bonus Cornetto in my freezer
– Seeing a bunch of kids crowding around the gates at kindergarten, pointing and exclaiming over a bus with a picture of Optimus Prime on the side.
– Harry Potter anticipation
– Caramel hot chocolate
– The moustachioed barista who makes my coffee most days.
– People who use the word “panache’ when describing me.
– Sneaky friends who run off and get married! Congratulations to Trevor and Suhaila!
– Hiding in the toilets during my lunch break so that I don’t have to talk to anyone.
– Spending an afternoon writing in front of my heater.
What about you gorgeous? What do you love this Thursday?