I’ve had a very full day today. I worked my first day at my new job, and now I feel totally exhausted. I don’t even have an outfit photo for you because I spent the day in uniform. Here’s a quick list of some things I love and am grateful for this week.
This week I love:
– Meeting fantastic new friends.
– Having dinner with two women who have influenced me greatly.
– Delicious garlicky beans.
– Shopping with old friends and getting loads of brilliant bargains.
– Housemates who do the dishes for you.
– The refreshed feeling after you’ve shed every tear your body can produce.
– Meryl Streep
– Vegetable and cheddar soup made in my slow cooker. Yummers.
– Brushing my hair over and over until it crackles with static.
– Early morning air that freezes your lungs.
– Surprise phone calls from my beloved.
– People who say, “there should be a movie about your life”.
– Across the Universe
– Taking off a pair of shoes that are pinching your toes.
– Sweet old men who stop to shake your hand in the street.
– Waking up next to Ross.
– Bubble Pop Electric by Gwen Stefani
– Debating which country has the sexiest accent.
– Mad Men. My brother bought me the first season for my birthday and I’m loving it. Don Draper: I want to go to there.
– Sequins, so many sequins
– Writing in my journal on the bus, so my handwriting is all wobbly.
What’s making you grin this week? What are you grateful for?