It’s a pretty stressful day here in Nessbow-land. My roof is being repaired, so the only noise I can hear is a loud banging as the builders replace the roof tiles. I’m starting to get a splitting headache. To top things off, I have a job interview this afternoon that I am stressing out about. Gah! Time for Things I Love Thursday to get my mind off things.
– My housemate for bringing home a big bag of jellybeans for me last night. I ate most of them while watching Spicks and Specks.
– Surprise packages from my aunty, who makes the most gorgeous jewellery. I’m now the proud owner of two lovely pairs of earrings. I’ll have pictures soon, I promise.
– Being picked up from uni by Ross, who had an extra day off this week.
– A vase filled with carnations on my kitchen bench.
– The fact that this time next week, it will be my birthday!
– Burgers from Grill’d. They just might be the best burgers in Melbourne.
– Getting a call from the manager of a store asking if I can come in for a job interview ten minutes after I dropped off my resume.
– Hot tea in my favorite mugs:
– Jelly-cat. The other night, I woke up at 5am and I couldn’t get back to sleep because I was so anxious about my job interview. Jelly cuddled into bed with me, rested her chin on my cheek and purred in my ear until I fell asleep. It was the sweetest thing ever.
– My sneaker-boots. I’ve been getting heaps of wear out of them. They were so cheap and they feel really comfy. I love them.
– Welcoming absentee friends back to Melbourne.
– Planning my birthday party.
– Drawing a moustache on myself and then taking a bunch of silly photos:
What do you love this week?