I went on a bit of a shopping spree on the weekend. I’ve been so restrained with my spending lately that I decided I could afford to have a little splurge. I bought a few bits and bobs: a new ring, two cardigans, some face cream and a lovely new pair of shoes.
I saw these super-cute sneaker-boots at Valley Girl on Saturday. I noticed them on the shelves, and contemplated them for a while but then moved on. After an hour of trawling through stores, I still couldn’t get them out of my mind, so I decided I had to have them. I am completely satisfied with these awesome shoes. They’re a perfect fit and they’re super comfy. Sneaker-boots are so deliciously 80’s, and they add a fun, funky twist to some of my more casual outfits. I wore these boots all weekend.
This is how I styled them today:
I am wearing:
– Pink head-wrap from Cotton On Body
– Pink San Jose hoodie from Cotton On Body
– Robot pendant from Diva
– Black and white pucci print mini skirt (thrifted)
– Black cotton leggings from Target
– Black and white sneaker-boots from Valley Girl
– ‘Hello Pitbull” and “It’s not easy being green” buttons (on shoes)
– Amethyst ring
– Lego block ring from Nerdburger jewellery
– Rainbow ring
– Bubble ring
I capped off my outfit with some hot-pink eyeshadow and purple, glittery eyeliner. I was a burst of colour today!