t’s very nearly the weekend and I couldn’t be happier. The dark, ominous weather has inspired me to create a dark, ominous outfit, with some fun punk-goth twists.
I am wearing:
– Black beaded dress from Living Doll.
– Black and purple striped top from Cotton On
– Black and white striped leggins from Equip
– Black patent leather Nine West heels.
– Onxy and mother of pearl drop earrings (thrifted)
– Amethyst ring
You can’t see my makeup very well in the picture, but I’m wearing some super-sparkly purple eyeshadow. My eyeshadow is a mineral powder from Bella Pierre and the shade is Varooka. Whenever I wear this shade, I get loads of compliments. It’s really bright and sparkly and it makes my blue eyes pop. I’ve added another sparkly silver shadow over the top, which is also a Bella Pierre mineral eyeshadow called Sensational. I’ve added a sweep of Sportsgirl’s glitter eyeliner in Stars in Your Eyes. My eyes couldn’t be more sparkly right now!
Have a great weekend guys!