It’s a grey, wet and windy day here in Melbourne. To counteract a serious case of the dullards, I chose a vibrant outfit.
I am wearing:
– Teal knit cardigan from Target
– Fuchia halter neck top (under cardigan) from One Zach
– Pink pencil skirt from Supre
– Nude fishnet tights from Razzamatazz
– Pink silk scarf (thrifted)
– Pink butterfly brooch (gifted)
– Amethyst ring
– Nude Tony Bianco pumps (thrifted)
Needless to say, i was the brightest thing on the street when I walked to uni today!
I hope you’ve had a great Monday.