I’ve been layering like a mother-bitch over the last couple of days. The weather is turning icy in my fair city, and I’ve needed to work hard to trap the heat in.
This is what I wore to class yesterday:
I am wearing:
– Red sequinned beret from Sportsgirl
– Red ‘Pucca” shirt (thrifted).
– Black and white psychedelic miniskirt (thrifted)
– Black cutout tights from Rubi
– Black socks with red polka dot bows from a random sock kiosk
– Red ballet flats from Steve Madden
– Lego block ring from Nerd Burger
– Rainbow ring from K Mart
– Amethyst ring
-ZAP necklace from Diva
– Cherry brooch (on skirt)
I was a fun, poppy outfit to brighten up a grey day.
Today I awoke with a scratchy throat and a runny nose- the hallmarks of a budding cold. Normally, I can take the odd sniffle, but today was the worst day for me to get sick. I have a job interview tomorrow, and I want to be fighting fit. The job I’m interviewing for isn’t just any old job, it’s a perfect job for me. I want to be on top of my game, not sniffling and sneezing the whole way through. I’ve spent the day drinking endless cups of tea and eating fresh vegie soup. This is what I’m wearing:
– Leopard knitted beanie from Equip
– San Jose hoodie from Cotton On Body
– Black polka dot tutu skirt from Today
– Black leggings from Target
– Blue socks
– Pink glitter sneakers (handmade by me)
– Robot necklace (gift from Ross)
– Amethyst ring.
Here’s a close up of my robot necklace. I love him:
I went to the pharmacy and got some very nice cold and flu meds to buoy me through tomorrow. The new girl at my local pharmacy is so sweet. The last couple of times I’ve been in, she’s commented on my outfits. Today she said, “I just love the way you dress. Where do you get your clothes?” In my cold-addled state, I replied “shops”.
Let’s hope tomorrow brings a more articulate Vanessa.