Over the past couple of days, my style has been pretty hard-edged. As the weather gets colder, I’ve been experimenting with layers to help trap my body heat whilst still looking good.
Rock and Roll Flounces
I am wearing:
– Morticia Addams tee shirt from Pulp Kitchen
– Blue-grey velvet blazer from Tree of Life
– Black and white striped rag skirt from Temt
– Red and black rag skirt from Dotti (layered under black and white skirt)
– Black fishnet tights from Sportsgirl
– Black and silver boots (thrifted)
-Assorted silver rings
– Dice earrings from Deeva
I wore this outfit to uni yesterday. I love the way that these skirts flip and flounce as I walk, and when you layer one on top of the other, they’re twice as much fun! I’m also very pleased that the weather is chilly enough to wear these boots again. I love these babies.
Tim Burton’s Secretary
“Mr Burton will see you now”.
I am wearing:
– Black satin dress from Target
– Black and white striped long-sleeved top from Cotton On
– Black and white striped socks from Jay Jays
– Silver shoes from I Love Billy
– White bangle (thrifted)
– Amethyst ring
– Mona Lisa pendant from market stall.
– Black corset belt (gift from Ross)
I wore this outfit to go stationary shopping. I’m starting work on a new psych project soon, which will require all kinds of goodies. I get ridiculously excited about stationary shopping. I walked out of the store with a fancy new stapler, some fresh pencils and an official-looking clipboard. I feel so organized and regimented.