This past week has just flown by. It feels like only a couple of hours since I wrote my last Things I Love Thursday post. I’ve just had so many events to attend and deadlines to meet that the time has just been eaten up.
This morning I woke up with a massive headache. From the moment I opened my eyes, I knew that it was going to be a go-slow day. I chose a bright, cheery outfit to try and jump-start my motivation:
I am wearing:
– Yellow babushka earrings (gift from my parents)
– “Afternoon Delight” tee shirt from Threadless
– Hot pink jeans from Jay Jays
– Pierre Fontaine pucci print slingback heels
– Lego ring from Nerdburger
– Amethyst ring
– Japanese hair ornament.
I also put on some elaborate eye makeup to try to cheer myself up:
This week I love:
– The “Little Miss Sunshine” mug my housemate bought me.
– Scream. I’m not a big fan of horror movies, but my housemate convinced me to watch Scream with her the other night. I loved it, and last night we watched Scream 2. I think I’ll probably watch Scream 3 tomorrow. I actually guessed who the killer was in the first one, and in the second one I had a pretty good hunch which turned out to be right. Also, I was so pleased when Jada Pinkett’s character was killed off. She was really irking me.
– Coconut macaroons.
– Barney Stinson. That guy is seriously awesome.
– Getting to sit in the Deloreon. I’m still reeling from that.
– Being able to see the finish line on a big project I’m working on.
– Hand-written snail mail from old mates
– Stories of Ross’s supermarket shenanigans.
– Heavy rain on the roof while I’m drifting off to sleep.
– Snuggling under a big blanket with my cat.
– Afternoon naps.
– People who give you free stuff because they like your outfit.
– Dr Pepper.
– Planning Halloween costumes months in advance.
– Yoga. Twenty minutes a night for the last week has totally been saving my sanity.
What’s floating your boat this fine Thursday? Don’t be afraid to share!