Some days I wake up and I know exactly what I want to wear. Other days I don’t have an outfit planned, but I do have a general mood or esthetic in mind. Today was one of those days. I wanted something that looked rebellious and a bit grungy. I got dressed to the sounds of Nirvana and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I chose layers, rips and tears. I mixed up my textures: knitted, silks, sequinns and cotton. This was the end result:
I am wearing:
– grey leopard print knitted beret from Equip
– Sass and Bide rose tee shirt
– Black sequinned waistcoat from Temt
– Red and black rag skirt from Dotti
– Black ripped tights
– Dr Martens boots
– Black and white striped armwarmers from Cotton On
– Amethyst ring
– Fleur du lis ring
– Leopard print ring.
– Star earrings from Duchess.
I’ve spent the day working on some writing projects, reading test materials for my psych research and trying to arrange some coffee dates with mates for the weekend. It’s been pretty lovely.