A few days ago I found a pair of bunny ears in a drawer that I had totally forgotten about. It seemed a shame to let the ears languish in the drawer, gathering dust, so I put together and outfit that featured them.
I am wearing:
– Black and white bunny ears (from a junk store)
– Rocky Horror tee shirt from Supre
– Black and white polka dot tutu from Tomorrow
– Black fishnet tights
– Black and white striped knee-socks from The Sock Shop
– Black and white comic book stilettos from Betts
– Leopard print ring from Equip
– Amethyst ring.
I am head over heels about these ears. They’re a really great way to accent my outfits and add a quirky twist to ensembles that are a bit typical. They also make me so tall!
I wanted to wear some darker, rock-style makeup today, but I’m getting a bit bored with dark smokey eyes. I chose a black lipstick instead. I’m really pleased with the overall effect. I’ve owned this lipstick since I was about fifteen, and it used to be a regular part of my weekend makeup during my teen years (my teachers would have flattened me if I’d worn it to school). It’s been a while since I’ve worn this shade, but I actually quite like it. It’s a nice change from my usual reds and pinks.
I hope you have a great day!