It’s Thursday! Hooray! Time to shout about all the brillo-pants things that are going on, and all the stuff I’m grateful for this week.
This week I love:
– Neon-pink nail polish
– Cross-country road trip planning. Ross and I are headed away on an epic road trip this weekend, and I’m very, very excited for it.
– Aqua. I dug out my copy of Aquarium that I’ve had since I was 11 and gave it a spin this week. It’s brilliant. OK, so they’re not the best band in the world, but all I need to do when I’m in a bad mood is put Dr Jones on at top volume and bounce around for a bit, and I’m all good.
– Getting things organized. Over the past few weeks, I’ve had a couple of nasty things hanging over my head that are finally resolved and taken care of, so I feel as though I can breathe a lot more easily.
– Our to-do list. My housemate and I have a whiteboard that we write our to-do list on. However, things have been getting a little silly with it. A few weeks ago, it was filled with Shaun of the Dead references, and this week, well, it’s quite easy to tell that we’ve been watching a lot of Harry Potter films:
– writing like a fiend.
– Ross, for being such a brilliant guy always, but this week he’s been especially supportive.
– Super vigorous massages
– Sam, for taking me out for pancakes during the week, and being really helpful with house-cleaning stuff.
– My new leopard print beanie. I saw this months ago, but I couldn’t really afford it at the time. Yesterday, I went into the store and it was down to 5 bucks! Score!
– Kinky Boots.
– Apple-raspberry cordial.
– Quoting The Mighty Boosh incessantly.
– Drag queen makeup
– Spring cleaning
– All the brilliant people who placed bids in the Nuffnang Queensland Flood Appeal auction.
What about you gorgeous? What are you giggling over this week?