It’s that time of the week again! Thursday means looking back over the past week and throwing a big handful of appreciation out into the universe.
I woke up this morning with the beginnings of a cold. To be fair, I had felt a little sniffly last night, but I thought it might just be hayfever because I mowed the lawn. But nope, it’s certainly a cold. Bummer. Never mind, my awesome housemate has been plying me with vitamins and herbal tea and I put together a cool and comfortable outfit to make me feel a little cheerier.
– Paua shell earrings (a gift from Ross’s parents)
– Floral satin camisole from Jeans West
– Floral chiffon shrug (thrifted)
– White lace skirt from KMart
– Tan Indian sandals.
– Amethyst ring
– Signet ring.
This week I’m loving:
– polka-dot manicures
– My new housemate, Sam, who is just a bucketload of awesome.
– Penguin-shaped waffles with caramel sauce.
– Returning to Melbourne
– Going to Ross’s family’s Christmas party, and being treated to a guest appearance by Santa!
– The Beatles
– Ross for buying me the Beatles box set (and for being an all-around seriously brilliant boyfriend).
– My mothers’ accidental double entendres.
– Going on a huge grocery shopping expedition and eating like a king. I don’t drive, so I normally have to walk to the store, so I can only buy a small amount of food at a time. My new housemate has a car, and she took me grocery shopping, so I could buy ample food. I’ve cooked a delicious meal every night this week, and it’s been great.
– Fabio winning Survivor. He deserved a million dollars.
– Looking back over the past year and being amazed at what a huge year it’s been.
I hope you are all well on this very fine Thursday. What are you loving this week?