To all my readers, new and old, wherever you may be, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Just in case there is a Santa, and he’s reading this, I thought I would make an epic fantasy last-minute Christmas list.
For Christmas, I would like:
– A magazine subscription. I’ve stopped buying magazines because I can’t afford them, and I miss having something glossy to flip through over coffee or while I’m in the bath. Vogue or Harpers Bazaar would be my preferences.
– A Vespa. I would be such a mod if I could zip around the city on one of these things. I would need to seriously consider a solution to helmet-hair though.
– Dance lessons of some description. I love to dance, and any type of lessons, salsa, ballet, bollywood or swing, would be awesome fun. No Zumba though, please Santa, those people on the informercials terrify me.
– More closet space.
– A fabulous crinoline petticoat
– More shoes: brogues, stilettos, sandals and platforms, any will do!
– A ticket to London or New York.
– A stack of new books to read in bed.
– Hair ornaments. I’ve been wanting to wear my hair up now that the weather is getting warmer, and I’m finding that I have a scarcity of pretty things to decorate my hair.
– That amazing Beatles box set that has all their albums in it. I would never buy another album as long as I lived if I had this.
– My own jumping castle.
– A new mobile phone. I’ve had mine for nearly seven years, and it’s getting ready to jump ship.
– The Tauntaun sleeping bag from Think Geek.
Merry Christmas to you all. I hope that Christmas day is brilliant, and that you get a chance to be with the people you love most, eat plenty of delicious food and give loads of gorgeous gifts. Seasons blessings to you all.
[…] Here are my wish lists from 2010 and […]