A few weeks ago, I sat down and made a little list of all the things that I wanted to do before Christmas. It included regular Christmas things like “buy presents’, ‘send out Christmas cards” and ‘decorate tree’. It also featured all of the Christmas films I wanted to watch, things I wanted to cook and friends I wanted to catch up with before the big day. When I made the list, I thought that I had plenty of time to get everything done, and I began working my way through it at a leisurely pace. However, today I realised that there are only 10 days to go before Christmas! Gah! I’ve had to seriously reevaluate which things I can realistically do before the holidays, and which ones will have to wait until next year.
Last night I went out for pancakes with Mistress Mandie for her birthday.
– Red, white and blue striped headscarf (thrifted)
– Grey button-front Sportsgirl dress (thrifted)
– Red tank top from Cotton On
– Red patent leather heels from Giallo
– Blue beaded necklace (thrifted)
Today I am catching up on a bunch of writing projects that I have going. I’m also going to finish wrapping my Christmas presents and hopefully have time this evening to watch “It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas”. Nothing says Christmas like Kermit the Frog.
I’ve gone for a minimalist, artistic look today, in an effort to make myself feel productive and motivated.
I am wearing:
– Black satin dress from Target
– Green and white polka dot beaded necklace from Chapel Street Bazaar
– Green plastic platform shoes from Sexyland
– Amethyst ring.
Have a great Wednesday, and it you are run ragged like I am, remember to take some time out to do something nice for yourself.