I am in the middle of a Christmas baking frenzy. I made pies yesterday, truffles this morning and I am about to embark on some cookie-making. I am having such fun, but I don’t fancy having to do the dishes when I’m through.
This is what I’m wearing today:
I am wearing:
– Red leather gloves from Lincraft
– Brown and white polka dot blouse from Temt
– Red pencil skirt from Christopher Ari
– Blue suede Tony Bianco heels
– Gold and diamante necklace
– Gold locket bracelet
What are you doing in the lead up to Christmas?