It has been an awesome day so far. I was getting dressed this morning when I got a phone call from my mother to tell me that one of my cousins had a baby girl this morning. I am so excited and happy to have yet another new addition to my family. It will be lovely to have a baby in the house on Christmas morning too. I can’t wait to see her.
I went for a walk to the shopping centre to get groceries this morning, and I decided to have a browse around Target. While there, I managed to find a copy of my favorite Christmas movie on DVD. It’s called Santa Clause, and it stars Dudley Moore and John Lithgow. The film was made in 1985, and it’s a really sweet Christmas tale. I used to watch it every year when I was a little girl, and it will be awesome to be able to check it out again. Watching that film really makes it feel like Christmas for me.
I am wearing:
– Dreamcatcher earrings from Barkins
– Morticia Addams tee shirt from Pulp Kitchen
– Black Hound Dog mini skirt
– Black and white striped leggings from Equip
– Black jolly roger ballter flats from Shoe Bizarre
– Liquorice allsorts ring
– Amethyst ring
– Diamente cuff bracelet from Equip.
I hope you’ve all had an awesome day too!