I’m back in Melbourne after spending three days with Ross in his new flat. I had a wonderful time with him, but I am glad to be back in the city.
I am wearing:
– Pink tie-dyed slip dress (thrifted)
– Black cotton leggings from Target
– Black Gladiator sandals from Rubi
– Jade bracelet
– Mother of pearl bangle
– onyx ring
– Amethyst ring
– Blue beaded necklace
– Mona lisa pendant.
I know that I’ve been showing a lot of new purchases lately, but I assure you that I haven’t gone on a massive shopping spree. I bought a lot of things earlier in the year, and it is just finally hot enough to wear them. I normally get a bit bored when bloggers are constantly harping on about their new bag/dress/shoes/earrings in each and every outfit post. Some bloggers just seem to have endless clothing budget. This dress was one of my op-shop finds. I have wanted a slip dress like this for ages, but they all tend to be rather expensive. This one was a cool $1.50 though, which was fine by me. It’s really comfortable too, and a good fit.
And now, my new weekly bliss list:
This Thursday, I am loving:
– All the gorgeous outfits I saw in the city today. There was one girl wearing a beautiful cream chiffon sundress and carrying a hand-painted fan. She was the epitome of cool perfection.
– Roast pumkpin pizza with spinach and pine nuts, washed down with a crisp beer.
– Tidying Ross’s flat for him as a birthday surprise
– Earnest Saves Christmas. I had never seen it before, and I went into it with suitably low expectations, but it was actually pretty awesome.
– Jelly-cat running to the door when I arrived home this afternoon.
– Mao’s Last Dancer. I started reading it three days ago and I am nearly finished. I have hardly put it down because it is so breathtaking.
– Nearly being finished with my Christmas shopping.
– Buy lunch for less than $7 at the Shanghai Dumpling House today.
What about you sweet-pea? What’s putting a smile on your dial this fine Thursday?