Today I’m going to do my daily outfit post a little bit differently. As well as putting up my outfit for today, I am also going to do a Things I Love Thursday post. Things I Love Thursday was started byGala Darling several years ago, to encourage her readers to focus on the positive things in life.
Today I went shopping for props for the Rocky Horror party I am hosting this weekend. I am putting together a showbag for each person who is attending, that will be filled with all of the things you need to do the audience participation for Rocky Horror. I’m planning on doing a more detailed post about this once the party is over, so sit tight!
Anyway, this is what I wore today:
I am wearing:
– Black and white striped bodysuit from Factorie
– Black dress pants from Target
– Blue suede heels from Tony Bianco
– White and navy nautical scarf (thrifted)
– Amethyst ring
– Silver fob watch from Rose and Mr Brown.
I went for a slightly more sophisticated nautical look today. I was pretty happy with the end result.
This Thursday, I am loving:
– having only two more sleeps until my Rocky Horror party. I am so excited
– catching up with lots of friends this week.
– getting tonnes of Christmas shopping done and dusted
– the return of the hot weather
– early morning jelly-cuddles
– french cheesecake flavored yoghurt
– text messages from friends, just to tell me how happy they are
What about you pumpkin? What are you loving this week?