It’s been a very busy couple of days. I have been a very good blogger and have managed to take photos of all of my outfits to share with you guys.
– Black wig
– Green pucci dress from Remember Me
– Black cutout tights from Rubi
– Green plastic platforms from Sexyland
– Black and white striped earrings.
I was having the most heinous bad hair day yesterday. The pin curls had dropped out and my hair was still full of product, so my mop was just doing it’s own thing and refused to be whipped into submission. In the end, I decided that a bad hair day was a good wig day, so I donned my bob.
I am wearing:
– Denim dutch boy cap from Ice
– Shoulder-duster earring (thrifted)
– Pucci print dress from Target
– Black stockings from Razzamatazz
– Silver I Love Billy pointy heels
I know that I have worn a really similar outfit before, but I think that this time I perfected the Edie Sedgewick-ness of it. The last time I wore this dress, it was the beginning of winter, and I wore it with my boots so that I would be warm enough. I think that these silver shoes are a bit closer to the mark, and are a lot more 60’s.
Because I was going out for a pancake dinner with the gorgeous Sam, I decided to amp up the makeup a little:
I’ve been a bit scared of mixing the gunmetal grey shadow with such a strong eye, but I really feel that this worked well. I was very happy with the overall effect. I will be posting a tutorial soon on how to get this winged eye makeup.
– Floral silk long-sleeved top from Smith Street Bazaar
– Green floral camisole from Target
– Light wash Garfunkle jeans
– Brown studded Zu platforms
– Leather butterfly hair pin
– Fleur du Lis ring.
I am travelling home on the train today. I have been waiting for ages for the weather to warm up so that I can wear this top. I bought it nearly two months ago for just $10. It is 70’s vintage and I adore it. The sleeves are really swishy and the print is gorgeous. It is so light and cool. I think I will be getting a lot of wear out of it this summer.
I did a much lighter summer makeup today, using my new tinted moisturizer. I am very, very happy with the results. It give a good coverage, but isn’t too heavy or greasy. Very, very pleased. It’s called You Rebel from Benefit, and I highly recommend it.
Have a brillliant weekend everybody, and enjoy the sunshine if you can!