I am wearing:
– Burgundy and navy Miss Shop jersey (thrifted)
– Navy blue Country Road pencil skirt (thrifted)
– Grey ribbed socks from Sportsgirl
– Brown Mary Janes from I Love Billy
– Chunky silver ring
– Amethyst ring.
I picked this jumper up on my op-shopping trip last week. It’s a Miss Shop jumper, and it’s in excellent condition and seems to be quite good quality. It cost me a measely $4! I am very pleased with it. It’s a perfect fit too, which is even better.
Today has been a really productive day. I hurt my back a little last night, and so I had planned to take it easy today. I wound up getting heaps of work done by taking frequent yoga breaks. I think I am just all knotted up from spending so much time at my desk, but I’ve finally worked all my kinks out. I finished an assignment today, and wrote heaps of content for next week’s posts. I also finished a sewing project that I have been working on forever and did some spring cleaning.
Here are a few things that are putting a smile on my face:
– Granny Smith apples, cut into slices and served on a platter with carrot sticks and mandarine segments. I’m trying to swap some of my junkier snacks for healthier options, and my energy levels have sky-rocketed.
– Season 4 of The Tudors. Katherine Howard, you rock my socks.
– Rose scented candles. I found this gorgeous Rose scented candle from Dusk jammed down the back of my drawer, and it has the most delicious scent. I’ve been burning it while I’m working and my room smells like a florist shop.
– The Garden State soundtrack. So mellow and beautiful. A mixture of Iron and Wine, The Shins and Simon and Garfunkle.
– My Dita Von Teese flip book.
– Chucking out a bunch of stuff I no longer need. Very cathartic.