Good day everybody! I hope you are all well. Today has been a bit up and down here. The weather started off marvellously this morning, and by this afternoon it was wet, stormy and dreary. Oh well.
I am wearing:
– button earring from Today
– Handmade guitar pick earring
– Humpty Was Pushed t-shirt from Jay Jays
– LIght blue button-down top from Cotton On
– Berry tights from Cotton On.
– Blue polka dot socks from Target
– Black and white polka dot skirt from Today
– Pink Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars sneakers.
I took my inspiration today from Luna Lovegood. She is my second-favorite Harry Potter character, and I thought that dressing in her style would perk me up. I chose bright colours, whimsical socks, wild hair and earrings made out of everyday object. My tee-shirt was a bit of a nod to Luna’s love of conspiracy theories.
And now, a few of my favorite things:
– Finishing off this assignment that has been bugging me. I have been procrastinating like crazy with it, but today I told myself to cut the crap, and just sat down to do it. Three hours later and I’m done and dusted.
-Getting photos printed up. Actual tangible photos. I don’t remember the last time I did that, but it was oddly nostalgic.
– Penn and Teller. Those guys rock my socks. Go to Youtube and find their ‘slieght of hand’ video. It’s wonderful.
– The Tudors. Because I have an addiction to everything related to Henry VIII’s wives.
– Cashew nuts covered with sesame seeds.
– Fascinators. I just can’t get enough of them.
– Nearly being at the end of my journal, because I love when it is time to choose a new one.
– Early morning Jelly-cuddles.
What about you sweet cheeks? What’s floating your boat?