I have my nasty, utterly boring psych tutorial today. I am in no mood to be traipsing off to uni as I have a million things that I want to get done at home. In order to give myself a little motivation to get going, I put together a spectacular outfit for today.
I am wearing:
– Red sequinned ‘Vegas Baby” fascinator from Dangerfield.
– Red polka dot tee shirt from Free Fusion
– Black bodysuit from Remember Me
– Living Doll black dress
– Corset belt
– Leona Edminson fishnet tights
– Nine West black patent leather heels.
– SIlver hoop earrings
– Amethyst ring
– Ruby butterfly pendant
I am deeply in love with this fascinator. When I saw it, I knew I had to make it mine. Why is it that I seem to be instantly drawn to anything that is covered in red sequinns?
If you love my fascinator, hold on to your hats. I have an exciting announcement coming later today that you will adore.