I am wearing:
– Pink pashmina (gift from Ross)
– Grey cable knit sweater from Supre
– Tigers Eye pendant
– Floral gypsey skirt from Target
– Amethyst ring
– Leather butterfly chignon pin from Sportsgirl
– Denim waistcoat from Cotton On
– Black boots from Savers
– Mother of pearl earrings from Avon.
I had planned to wear my favorite pair of platforms with this outfit, but when I opened the blinds this morning it was pouring with rain, so I had to settle for boots instead. Today was a bit annoying. I had to go to a psych tutorial, which was a bit tedious, and then come home and begin working on my assignments. I’ve also had piles of administrative type work to wade through.
There have been a few little things that have put a smile on my face today:
– The phrase “lovely weather for ducks” being proven true when I saw a mother duck and three ducklings splashing about in a puddle at uni.
– Watching To Kill a Mockingbird last night. How great is Gregory Peck in that film?
– Strong coffee with two spoonfuls of brown sugar
– Finishing off some craft projects
– Reading an article today about the correlation between bust-size and hitchhiking success. SO funny, although it was one of the least scientific experiments I have ever heard of.
– Playing with Lego in my clinical class as part of a communication exercise. Have I menioned how much I am enjoying my clinical program? It’s fantastic.
What about you munchkin? What’s putting a smile on your dial today?