I am wearing:
– Rainbow silk scarf (gifted)
– Black long sleeved top from Cotton On
– Rainbow butterfly kaftan from Target
– Black pants from Target
– Grey suede Tony Bianco boots (thrifted)
– Amethyst ring
– Diamente bracelet (inherited from my great grandmother).
I am sticking with the Cabaret theme today, with my wig, emerald green nail polish and drapey fabrics. I had a dentists appointment this morning, which was the fastest dental appointment I have ever had. She pretty much poked around, took a couple of x-rays and I was good to go. This afternoon I am catching up on some reading and then packing for my magical mystery tour. For my brithday, Ross has booked a night away somewhere, except I don’t know where we are headed to! I am so excited. It should be great, but I have no idea what to pack.