This is my 100th Daily Outfit post! How exciting! It’s a rather special outfit too. Last night I attended a preview screening of Burlesque, an independent film by Dank Films.
I was invited by a friend of mine who did the sound editing for the film and also provided a great deal of original music for the production.
– Green feather fascinator (hand-made by me)
– Black corset dress from 7 Angels
– Red and white long sleeved shirt from Cotton On
– Leona Edminson fishnet tights
– Brown and gold high heeled shoes (thrifted)
– White glomesh purse (thrifted)
– Diamente bracelet from Diva
– Hematite necklace (was my grandmothers)
– Amethyst ring
It was a really great night. The film was gritty and confronting, with so many plot twists I had a little trouble keeping up with them. The film will be screening at the Underground Film Festival in October, for anyone who is interested in checking it out.
After the movie, we headed for supper at the Pancake Parlor. I had the most delicious cheese and potato pancake that I have had in ages and then assisted Ross in polishing off his Collossal sundae. If you have never seen a Collossal, it’s a sundae with six scoops of ice-cream, chocolate fudge, strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, chopped nuts, wafers, cherries and marshmallows, served in a glass that is bigger than my head. It’s awesome, but I don’t recommend trying to polish one off on your own.
Today Ross and I had a very lazy day, trying to repay our sleep debt. I hope that you all had an excellent weekend.!