I am wearing:
– Grey Sportsgirl dress (thrifted)
– Berry tights from Cotton On
– Daisy shirt from Cotton On
– Black and silver boots (thrifted)
– Pandora silver bracelet
– Amethyst ring
– Diamente drop earrings.
This morning I went to work and then came home and spent quite a bit of time curled up with my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I saw the preview for the first installment a few days ago, and I am very excited.
You might have noticed that I am wearing the exact same hairstyle as I was yesterday. There are two reasons for this:
1. I had to go to work today, and a couple of strands of my hair are still slightly green from my Tank Girl costume. Wearing my hair up like this disguises this somewhat.
2. My hair has taken an utter beating in the last week. I’ve dyed it two colours and done two beehives. It needs a rest. I have been wearing it this way because it protects my hair from the wind, and stays out of the way without using a lot of product to keep it there.
Tonight I am planning on slathering on a hair mask and then giving my hair a thorough wash to get it back into shape.