Today I sat my final exam for the semester. I felt that I needed to mark the occasion with a special outfit, something decadent and whimsical. I decided to wear my new fascinator with a Marie-Antionette inspired outfit.
I am wearing:
– New Fascinator from Stylesmith (birthday present from Kath)
– Grey knitted jumper from Supre
– White peasant blouse (as underskirt) from KMart
– Beaded circle skirt (thrifted)
– Black and silver boots (thrifted)
– Silver Pandora bracelet
– Pink beaded chandelier earrings.
– Sapphire ring
– Amethyst ring.
I adored wearing this outfit. I am sitting here typing this with my hair still swept up in a pompadour because I can’t bring myself to brush it out yet.
All in all, my exam went pretty well. I felt really good about it as I walked away, which is usually a good sign.
I spent this afternoon with my brother and a good friend. We went shopping for ingredients so that I could whip up a pile of cupcakes for my belated birthday party tomorrow. I am so excited. I can’t wait for tomorrow. It’s a costume party and I have a brilliant costume planned. It’s a character I have been waiting ages to dress up as, and I can’t wait to put my outfit on tomorrow night.